Saturday, June 28, 2014

Demystifying the Detox!

So remember my come to Jesus moment last week?  I blogged about it here- (standing up.......etc).

I've been restless with sleep, trying to think of some way to make this journey easier, more impacting for others, and transparently beautiful for me.

I THINK I've come to a solution.

Starting July 1st, I will have a private facebook "event" going 30 days of clean eating & oiling.  I'll be posting my daily meals and juices (juice detox for the first 3 days... yep I love y'all so much I'm going to do it again!)  I'll be posting oil concoctions and protocols that I use to help with losing weight, getting healthy, and back on track.  We'll share daily prayers and thoughts as we go through this, and obviously a lot of encouragement.

Here's the deal;  obviously there will be some who want to do this, but do not have their kit.

This is what I want you to do- get with me (PM me on facebook, email me, etc.) and somehow, someway, everyone in that class will have a kit in hand and ready to go!  I have extra oils I can send you, lemon drop love bags, pocket references and account credits.  The time to jump on the oil choo choo has come!


Those of you with kits, wanting to juice and oil detox, comment on this post on facebook and I'll make sure you're in the event.  Those of you without kits, PM me, and we'll talk about how to change that :) 



 

July 1st or bust!

No comments: